Direct Mail Marketing
Direct Mail Marketing is a perfect opportunity to promote your company’s name to people who want and need to hear about your latest products or services, as well as your new promotions or events. Direct mail covers a wide variety of marketing solutions including brochures, sales letters, newsletters, postcards, and many more. Many major corporations know that direct-mail advertising is one of the most efficient and effective ways to reach out to potential and existing clients.
We offer a direct mailing service that can help promote your business’s products or services to proper business prospects. Whether it be total market coverage, or targeted marketing, we can help you. Working with Flyers Media guarantees hassle free and cost effective experience because we make sure we customize mails to reach targeted decision makers. We will also handle 100% of the campaign starting from design, print, pack, label up to distribution to your target markets.
Why Direct Mail marketing?
We’ve rounded up 13 reasons why direct mail is a valuable tool to communicate with current and prospective customers.
- It’s targetable – With a direct mail campaign you have the ability to leverage customer information and target the prospects most likely to respond to your message (from a specific neighborhood to precise household characteristics and personal interests).
- It’s personal – Build a relationship with your prospective or current customer by creating personalized direct mail pieces with the recipient’s name and a customized message. This personalized touch is critical in building a relationship with the reader and results in a higher likelihood of driving action.
- It’s tangible – Because direct mail is delivered directly to your prospects’ hands, they are virtually guaranteed to see your message. Since customers can also physically touch your piece of mail, they are more likely to see its contents as reliable.
- It’s visible – Traditional mailboxes are seeing a decline in volume as people and businesses switch to email both for personal contact and bill paying. With the decreased volume of traditional mail, direct mail is more effective due to fewer messages competing for your recipient’s attention.
- It’s long lasting – Unlike email which is quickly deleted from the inbox, direct mail has a greater chance to grab the attention of your prospective customer as the message remains in the home for a longer period of time.
- It’s measurable – Direct mail is unique in comparison to other marketing channels in that its results and performance can be easily tracked to measure the financial return on your marketing investment. By using various methods to identify the response, you can track the cost per lead, overall results, and the profitability of your campaign to determine its success.
- It’s cost effective – Sending direct mail is a cost effective solution to get your message into the hands of your prospective customer. One of the most responsive media, direct mail generates a low cost per order or lead, making your return on investment noteworthy.
- It allows you to provide exclusive offers – With a direct mail campaign you can offer exclusive discounts and special offers that customers and prospects can only find in their mailbox.
- It builds your brand – Company messaging, no matter the type, can help to build your brand and improve company recognition.
- It can be part of an integrated marketing campaign – Direct mail can work as part of an integrated marketing campaign when combined with email, social media, TV, or radio and can also drive prospects to your website in order to create a multichannel marketing approach.
- It produces positive ROI – According to a recent survey conducted by Target Marketing magazine, the channel that the strongest ROI for customer acquisition for B2C marketers was direct mail.
- It’s proven – Direct mail is a proven marketing channel that has stood the test of time. In 2012 direct mail has continued to yield successful results that confirm its place at the top of the marketing ladder.