SME Digitalisation Grant
The Ministry of Finance in collaboration with Malaysia Digital Economic Corporation (MDEC), SME Bank and Bank Simpanan Nasional has rolled-out a digitalisation grant to encourage SMEs embrace digitalisation in their day-to-day operations.
360 Marketing is honoured to be one of the Technology Solution Providers (TSP) chosen to assist SMEs in their digitalisation efforts. If you are an SME looking at going digital, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The SME Digitalisation Initiative entitles eligible SME in Malaysia to a 50% matching grant up to RM5,000. This offer is limited to 100,000 SMEs, so, grab this chance to shine online at a subsidised cost.
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian;
- Available to SMEs and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia;
- The SME /Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months;
- The SME/Coop has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Company’s profile (if any).
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
Contact us today and get a matching grant of up to RM5,000 when you digitalise your business with us.
*First come first serve, while grant lasts.